Financial / Rates
Daily Room Rates
Private Room $250.00/day
Semi-Private Room $185.00/day
Daily rate for skilled nursing care include room and board:
- Three meals per day served in main dining or rehabilitative dining areas
- Tray service, plus snacks
- Special diets upon physician order
- Daily assistance with activities of daily living (ADLs), i.e., dressing, bathing, ambulation, personal hygiene and needs
- Daily housekeeping service
- Bed and bathroom linens (less incontinent care linens)
- Administration of medications as prescribed by either attending/alternate physician
- 24-hour supervision by licensed nursing personnel (R.N. or L.P.N.) and Certified Nursing Assistants
- Assistance with feeding
- Planned activities
- Drug regimen review
- Social services consultation
- Discharge planning and referral service
- Rooms furnished in accordance with state and federal regulatory agencies
We are happy to help you make the most of your benefits and other source of income. To cover the cost of care, Lomond Peak Nursing and Rehabilitation currently accepts Medicaid and Private Pay.
Medicaid is a cooperative federal-state program designed to provide health care services to low-income individuals. Included in these health care services is nursing home care, if the nursing home is certified to participate in the Medicaid program. The Resident will be held responsible for all services not covered by Medicaid or other third party payors.
If your income and assets are limited, you may qualify for Medicaid, which does cover most of the costs of nursing home care.
A private pay resident is one whose primary cost of care, including the basic room rate as well as all other services not provided in the basic rate, is paid for out-of-pocket by the resident using personal funds and assets.