Located in the beautiful city of Ogden, Northern Utah, Lomond Peak Nursing and Rehabilitation is proud to have been serving the community for over 30 years. We offer large private rooms, individualized therapy, skilled nursing staff, and excellent food. We accommodate short-term visits of recuperation, rehabilitation, hospice and respite as well as long-term care for permanent living. Our goal is to consistently provide the highest quality rehabilitation and long-term care.
We understand that the transition to a skilled nursing facility after surgery, injury or serious illness can be challenging. At Lomond Peak Nursing and Rehabilitation, we strive to ease the process by providing an environment where residents and guests are informed about their course of care and feel comfortable that they are in good hands.
Our team of qualified professionals provides compassionate care by:
- Maintaining high medical integrity
- Fostering a team spirit among staff
- Creating friendly, beautiful surroundings for our residents and their visitors
We understand the importance of creating a comfortable and nurturing atmosphere, whether residents stay for short-term treatment or long-term care.
Schedule a tour and learn more about our unique, sophisticated healthcare environment.
- Admissions can be processed 24/7.
- RNs are on duty and onsite 24 hours/day.
- All beds are Medicaid certified.
- All rooms have new electric high/low beds, and cable TV.
- Private phones are offered for all residents.
- The full in-house rehab unit provides: PT, OT, ST.